Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Starting over


Well, it had been far too long since I posted and much has changed so I decided to delete the few posts I had and start over. One of the big changes is the fact that I purchased my Harley. A 2006 FLHTI - Electra Glide Standard in Vivid Black. So having said that I think I'll make this my blog for my Harley adventures. And that journey officially started on Friday May 5 with my purchase from American Eagle Harley Davidson in Corinth TX. Well actually it started well before that with the dreaming! I guess I ultimately made my mind up when I went to the open house demo rides at the dealer and took out a similiar bike and a couple of others. I then worked with Rod (salesguy) to track one down since there were none in stock. That took a couple of weeks, its stock except for V&H oval slip-ons, hi-flo filter and Stage 1. I picked it up the next day and for my first drive had to drive home in the rain! 35 miles later its filthy!

No comments: