Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Great Weekend

Well, the weather held up, and unfortunatley is still holding up, at least in this part of North Texas. Saturday was a great day, it actually got into the 80's and I don't think there was a cloud. Sunday was similiar, not quite as warm and it started to clould over a bit mid afternoon, but no rain.

Saturday we had 33 bikes on the lunch ride. Nice roads, funny how you head south to go north... We had a bit of a train delay in Justin, but were soon back on the road. We pretty much headed straight home after lunch do to house stuff, but ended up napping more than working!


Sunday Darlene was suffering from allergies from Saturday ride, so she did not go to the St Pattys day ride, but I did. Forgot to set clocks to DST so almost missed it! I ended up with a straight, I thought I may win the best hand but didn't want to stick around for the next 3 hours. I didn't get anything in the mail so I guess I didn't win.

The rain in around us but not quite hitting us. Hopefully today, its not far off and heading this way. Yesterday we were about 100 miles north of 4 inches. Lavon needs rain!

No comments: