Thursday, April 26, 2007

EDS Bike Show

Tuesday was the rescheduled EDS bike show. It probably worked out better as it got a bit more visibility, and allowed for some additional perks including a (brief) appearance by the Teutuls of OCC and American Chopper fame. There were a total off 69 bikes entered, of all shapes and sizes incliding a bicycle, a moped, several racing bikes including a drag bike, jap bikes, American V-twins, a trike and even a Honda Rune.

Unfortunately as previously there was rain scheduled and even more so this time, it actually came, in buckets! We had rainfall of up to 8 inches in the North Texas area, I think in Plano/Mckinney we had multiple inches as well. Of course as soon as the show ended the skys opened up, with severe weather. I got ready and left as soon as I could, but it was not soon enough and got thoroughly soaked on my way home. In fact my feet were wet before I even left the parking lot. I don't have a lot of experience in the rain, but that was probably as hard a rain as any I have driven in, even in a car.




No comments: