Monday, December 31, 2007

Wii Play

Wow, I've got some serious catching up to do! Christmas as come and gone, well not quite gone, but its now New Years Eve. We had a good Christmas, the weather has been great. Ryan got his Wii and that has been a constant source of family entertainment. Its practically a workout though! I think I threw my shoulder out on the first serve I made in tennis. And boxing, what a workout! We've had a lot of fun with it so far though.

I got a couple of things for my bike which I have installed. I got a chrome windshield bar (?) thingy, the air temp and oil pressure gauges, and a heated jacket liner. Got those intstalled and they all work. I've taken 3 or 4 rides over the break and the jacket works nicely so far although it hasn't been "truly" tested if you know what I mean.

Tomorrow is the brass monkey ride. An annual Jan 1 ride with (hoped for) frigid temperatures so we can test everyone's mettle. Ride starts at 10:30, we'll need to leave here about 9:30 so it may be a bit chilly. Its supposed to get down to 29 tonight so by the time we leave it should have warmed up just above freezing.

No comments: