Friday, May 01, 2009

Get on your bikes and ride!

Sorry girls, I didn't know

International Women Riders Day

Unfortunately my bike is not going anywhere fast. I wanted to ride to work today, backed it out of the garage and hit the start button, click click then nothing. Oh well, it was a long time coming, I have been worried about my battery for several months, occasionally putting on the trickle charger, but I think it has finally given up the ghost. I ride all year long, and as such don't normally have to keep the charge up. Bless me Mr Davidson, but it has been almost 2 weeks since my last ride and my battery has finally failed me.

Actually, it may be a bit of a blessing as I have been waiting for this to happen for a while, and its prior to our Carolina's trip. So I picked up my fluids the other day, will pick up a batter this weekend, tires are good, I should be good to go!

I was such a skinny lad
never knew no good from bad
but I knew life before I left my nursery -

No comments: