Thursday, July 20, 2006

National Ride to Work Day

We have had consecutive triple digit temperature days. Yesterday was Wednesday, dinner ride as well as National Ride to Work Day. So of course I rode to work. It was hot, not unbearable but even in the morning it was hot. I suppose it was about 103 when I got off work. Went home and changed then went to AE for the dinner ride. There were more bikes than I expected but we had a good and relatively quick ride down 35E. Dinner was good although it was Mexican again. Took my time going home. It was probably still very close to 100F at 9:30pm. Bike is working better but I seem to be noticing the surging more, maybe it was just my gearing and rpms, may have been in the sweet spot. Only 2 little stumbles yesterday, much better than before. Will have to keep checking and make some decisions before next service. Rattle in my pipes is starting to irritate me now. Now that I'm consious of it!

No comments: