Thursday, December 14, 2006

Holiday Season

Well, its the holiday season. That means busy, busy, busy. Work is quite busy, there is lots going on and I have vacation time still today with lots of work to finish. Shopping/decorating/eating.... all those things as well. This past Saturday night was the AE HOG annual Christmas Party. It was at the Radisson in Denton. We spent the night there, good thing! There were about 120-150 people there, a lot of fun. The band was good and easy to dance to. Food was good, people were great. I actually rented a tux! In all it was a lot of fun.

I need to finish up my shopping, we are pretty much done so I don't have a lot to do.

This weekend is more toy runs. Saturday is a club run to the Cumberland Childrens home, but its late, not sure if we will partipate or not. I may have a hockey game Saturday night as well. Sunday is the Big Texas Toy Run, that should be fun, likely between 30K and 45K bikes depending on the weather!
http://www.thebigtexastoyrun.com/

No comments: