Monday, December 04, 2006

Lewisville Toy Run

This weekend ended up being a pretty full weekend. The boys were off to camp this weekend. Darlene had LOH cookie exchange Friday night and I ended going to Choker's for MNO where the girls ended up later. We got home sometime after midnight.

Saturday was the Lewisville Toy Run, leaving from American Eagle HD. Darlene must have picked up a stomach virus and as much as she tried and wanted wasn't able to go on the ride. I got to the dealership about an hour ahead of KSU so had lots of time to see everyone and take some pics. The ride was good, but pretty well straight down 35. I don't know how many bikes were registered as of yet, hope to find out. Last year there was something like 1200 bikes or so.





Saturday night I played hockey with the D team, late notice, big meal and lack of sleep Friday night, it pretty well wore me out, I was tired Sat night.

Sunday we wrapped most of the presents, certainly got a great head start on it. The boys got home in the early afternoon.

No comments: