Sunday, January 07, 2007

Resolutions?

Its actually been a busy week. Work is going well, we went live on Tueday with no major problems. A new year is of course a time of new plans, goals and ambitions. No major resolutions this time around, just the usual. However I guess I have a couple I can list out.

Focus a bit more on my health, I need to exercise on a more regular basis. 1 hockey game a week just doesn't cut it anymore. Include in this one a bit healthier eating, mainly more salads, I would like to lose about 15 lbs, post holiday weight.

For a riding goal I'd like to put on 15,000 miles. I guess the best way to measure that is against the long flyer program. Considering that, I'm off to a good start, with about 1500 miles logged already, and its winter!

Like I said, nothing major, include the ususal which I won't bother listing here.

No comments: