Monday, October 29, 2007

ABC's of Touring

Was this another lost weekend? Not really but didn't achieve a lot around the house as we focused on putting on miles and getting ABC points. We did a great job of both! We put on 660 miles this weekend, 454 on Saturday and 206 yesterday. I dont know for sure but we must have gotten around 30 points over the weekend.

We went to Uncertain, TX, then crossed over into Louisiana and up to Arkansas. Another new state for my chart. Saturday ended up being a 12 hour day due to all the stops. Its an timeconsuming process. I think we should both be able to get 46+ points. We are close and have till the end of the year.

Saturday night we got stuck on the highway for 30 minutes or so behind a major wreck on 121. I couldn't find any news reports but it probably involved a fatality. There were at least 3 vehicles involved and one was tore up very badly.

I also turned over 25K miles so I can apply for that milestone patch. woo hoo!

No comments: