Monday, October 15, 2007

New Tire

Had to get some work done on the bike on Saturday. There is a known issue with the front motor mount and I had to get it replaced under warranty as it was shredded. I noticed it before the AR trip but felt it would be ok for that trip, but I didn't want it to go much longer.
There was a lunch ride that day and I figured I could get the work done and join that. Of course the eagle-eyed service tech noticed my rear tire was soon due to be changed. I had been hoping to keep it on for a while longer and it did have some more miles, but I don't know if it would have been smart to go on the Leaf Ride in November with that tire so I got it changed. That took longer than I thought so I was unable to catch up to the group.
I did a little ride around looking for a good place for photos, I may have found one in downtown Pilot Point. I took a couple of shots will have to look at them. I wanted to stay a bit west for the sake of Fran and Marybeth for thier christmas pics but unless they have a recommendation I'll have to come up with something.

Riding season is drawing to a close (AE) so we are getting all our pics and mileage in order.

No comments: