Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day to me!

And to all the other Fathers as well of course!

As my bike is still in the shop, we did some more work on the fence. It feels like we are finally making progress now that we have more finished than left to complete.

Great weather all weekend, got some sun and fun in the pool, and cooked a brisket to boot. Someday I'll get a true smoker though and see what I can really do.

For Father's Day, Darlene and the boys were very good to me, a couple of kitchen utensils, and the bad boy of GPSr's the Garmin Zumo 550! Talk about full featured. I consider myself a bit tech savvy and know a bit about GPS devices, but I think this thing even has an auto pilot. If it does, the next step will be how to figure out how to turn if off as I don't want to take all the fun out of riding!

Broke Bike Update 3 - just called the dealer, sounds like cases are in, on schedule for tomorrow afternoon so probably Wednesday.... I hope so! AR state rally this weekend we are scheduled to leave Friday morning. I still gotta figure out how to get over there and get the bike home once its complete.

No comments: