Saturday, September 08, 2012

Italian Car Show

Today I went to an Italian Car show at Nash Farm in Grapevine, TX.  Its a great place for this event actually with these wonderful works of art on display through the farmyard and under trees.  However for photography, today, in all its wonderful glory, was horrendous for pictures!  I really need to get a polarizing filter if I'm going to keep going to these kind of events.  A nice overcast day would have eliminated the harsh shadows and bright spots peaking through the trees.  Oh well, I should stop complaing about today's weather, cause it was fantastic otherwise.

Anyway, here's a bunch of shots from today, with the lighting and the people everywhere, I ended up trying to focus on labels/badges and ultimately the wheels.  This is a sample.

No comments: