Sunday, October 14, 2012

5th Annual Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk

Last year I partipated in the Worldwide Photo Walk for the first time. I attended the Denton one. I was a bit underwhelmed with my shots but it was fun and a good experience. I think I was a bit better prepared this year and attended the one in Dallas that was hosted by Dianna, the leader of our photo meetup group. We had a full roster, and of the 50 that signed up, I would say that there were at least 40 folks that showed up. Here are some of my favorite shots. I also took a lot of shots of doors, and have an idea of what I want to do with them, but that will take a bit of time to complete so we'll see what happens there. But for now....
I usually don't do much in the way of effects. Sometimes I'll convert to Black and White, and for this next one I did, but also did a solarize effect in B&W. Not sure if one is better than the other.

No comments: