Sunday, October 21, 2012

Photo Scavenger Hunt

This past Saturday we had a little scavenger hunt. It was the second one I had signed up for but the first on was cancelled due to weather and rightly so! This one was in Ft Worth Stockyards and started, at 8 am, on a Saturday... So I had to get up at 6 am on a Saturday and drive 80 minutes to Ft Worth. But you know what, it was worth it.

We only had 5 folks show up, probalby in part due to the location, but there were good shots.

The items.
1) Something Riscky (if you've been to the Stockyards, you'll get it.
2) Horns
3) Amazing
4) Spanish Influence
5) Old West
6) A sign
7) The number "5"
8) S
9) Triangle
10) Box

I think I did ok, interesting results some very literal, some not so, as were some of mine. The link to the full set of participant's pictures is here

Here are my shots, in order. I put a couple of bonus ones on the meetup site but not here.


No comments: