Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More Photo Results

Well Monday was another Plano Photography club meeting. Chase Rouse was the speaker, talking about minor outdoor portrait retouching. Good stuff. The contest was open, I had two electronic submissions. I think with the e-submissions there are more entries, which is not a bad thing. I thought I had submitted two good entries, Peggy's Cove Dories and Its Your More. Peggy's Cove Dories is the image I posted some time ago, I got an honorable mention for that. For the other, Its your Move, which I took in El Raterio park in Madrid, I got a third place. So that's judges points/mention on 3 of 4 entries in the last two contests I entered. That boosts my confidence a bit. This contest is for Patriotic. I really didn't have anything to enter but found a rally pic with a couple of flags. Not really expecting anything out of that one but will see!

No comments: