Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Weekend Update

Well another relatively busy weekend. A couple of rides, it was the new owner dinner ride on Friday night. We just went to Carmelita’s at Highland Village, but took an alterative route on the east side of I-35. There were about 45 people in total, a pretty good turnout.

Saturday was the Chapter meeting and after that we rode to Sherman. We put on about 160 miles that day. I also got my 5K service done. The leather jackets are on sale at AE. Hmmmm, I am going to need one, there is a very nice one there but it’s a bit pricy. This weekend is the demo ride and open house with additional savings. If I can combine the tickets then I’ll probably get the FXRG jacket, it looked pretty sweet!

Saturday night we lost our final playoff game, for the championship, Hangover’s D. It was a good series, tied first game into 7 skater shootout. Second game we won 1-0, final game we lost 3-2. Bob had me playing forward, felt out of place, I deflected the first goal off my body, well I didn’t deflect it, it deflected off me! And I scored our second goal as well, but it was too little too late with about 28 seconds left.

Sunday was more work on the flooring, and as of last night, all the flooring is complete, the wood laminate and the kitchen tile. Baseboard is down, just have to paint and put the quarter round down.
We had a bit of rain yesterday, much needed. This week won’t be so crazy.

No comments: