Wednesday, September 26, 2007

LOH LOH / Fall Pre-Ride

Busy weekend coming up. I'm going to Ft Smith AR with the road captains on the Fall Leaf ride pre-ride. We are leaving Friday noon and will return Sunday. It should be pretty aggressive riding with these guys and not a lot of delays at gas stops. Weather is forecast to be pretty good with chance of rain Sunday but hopefully we will be ahead of that. Should be another 1000 mile weekend, give or take.

Darlene is having their LOH LOH all girls weekend, tagging on the Saturday lunch ride. They have a large group of the ladies and should have a great time at an East Texas "resort". Darlene has planned this one out and should be quite successful, the only thing out of her control is the timing of the lunch ride and the impact it will have on her agenda.

We are getting the pool plastered tomrrow and then filling with water if all goes per schedule. All things going well, we can probably be swimming late next week.

The AEHOG calendar year is drawing near, for the November chapter meeting its time to submit Lone Star Challenge (we have all 10 points, yah!) and the Long Flyer. I have just over 15K miles so have met my goal, although given the rides we did I'm surprised I didn't have more. Additionally I should turn 25K by the end of the year and get my HOG mileage.

No comments: