Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Work, work work work work

Pool is coming along, hopefully will be done in a couple of weeks dependant upon weather and who knows what else. Have started on the fence, I think its going to be a bigger, certainly more expensive project than I thought. Some more to do this weekend, get the gates up so that we can get final inspection.

Looking at ride calendar for rest of the year, there are only three big rides left, and one of them is after the Nov meeting, meaning after the Long Flyer turn in. So any miles will be in the next 6-8 weeks. Trip to Meers weekend after next will add a few miles but its not that far of a trip. Then the Ark Leaf Ride pre-ride will add some, likely about 1000. After the formal leaf ride in Nov will have to do another service. I just hope my tires get more mileage this time. That is one thing I haven't been impressed with, I can only get about 8000 miles on a rear tire.

Lets see, what else, oh yeah, we won our D league playoffs. Still in Semi's in C-league, tied 1-1. Next game Thursday night, will be a tough one. If we go, I'll miss the game next Tuesday night as we have tickets to the Henry Rollins spoken word gig.

No comments: