Friday, August 01, 2008

Big screen TV

Forgot, we finally broke down and bought a big screen tv. A nice SAMSUNG LCD, 52 incher.... Looks great, we'll get it calibrated in a month or so. So part of that is to set it up upstairs, on the wall and finally I can set up a real home theater. I hope to set up the sat speakers this weekend, at least in temporary mode. I was up in the attic to see about coming down through the wall and its not going to be an easy task as that wall is basically under one of the AC units and its greatly built up. I am not sure I can actually access the header of the wall.

Am swapping out our cable box to HD today as well, still need to figure out all the options on this beast in order to get the best picture out of it. I must say, that so far the XBOX 360 looks and sounds incredible on it!

No comments: