Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lunch Ride

Yesterday we went on the lunch ride. I wanted to go on this one for a couple of reasons. One it was planned by Mike Taylor, one of my RC "Classmates" and two, the destination was only 15 minutes from home. So this one I pre-rode so I could lead a pod. It was a great ride on several different FM roads.

The destination was Bel Airs and Burgers in Princeton, next to Lost Highway Classic Cars and Antiques. The food was inexpensive and there were great American Muscle cars in the showroom. It was fun and good to see the crew.

I led Pod three, but somehow we ended up being the first pod to the restaurant!

Here's a map to the route, courtesy of Gary. I assume its a route track from a GPS, I have to figure out how to do that. The route was approx 115 miles, so for us we put on about 160 miles.

No comments: