Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Violation

I rode my bike to work yesterday, as I have been doing a lot lately. When I left for home I found a nice neon orange colored "sticker" on my mirror. It was an EDS parking violation.

Like most of the motorcycles I have seen parked at EDS, I used a non-parking spot, essentially a space not large enough to park a car so it had stripes through it. And no, not at or near a handicapped parking spot.

Well, the only thing I can figure is that with more and more folks riding motorcycles to work, the parking police have either been getting complaints, or just decided to start clamping down. No problem, I guess I'll just park in a regular spot, not my preference but it works.

I just hope we don't have the same issue that Darlene had at DPS with motorcycles parking in a "car" spot.....

No comments: