Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Storm

Yesterday we had an ice storm. The roads were a mess this morning, starting after supper last night. Today it is warming up above freezing so in all its probably not as bad as it could be but fortunately I can work from home so I really don't know how bad it actually was, other than what was on tv, and it looked pretty bad!

We had a hockey game last night, the roads were too bad for me to risk and shortly after I made that decision, some of the other guys thought similiarly. The rink probably should have cancelled games but at decision time I guess the conditions weren't that bad. Oops just checked the score, looks like we lost 10-0. We obviously didn't have a full bench and from the looks of the shots, we were in pretty bad shape.

So anyway, figured I get up and out to take some photos before I settled into work. I expected a bit more ice on the trees and stuff, but I think I got some good shots.





No comments: