Monday, February 19, 2007

New Owners

Not much riding this past weekend, too much house stuff going on, with our house showing and looking for a new one. But I did go to the dealership Saturday morning and participate in the New Owners orientation. I took some pics have one to submit for the newsletter of the group.

It had warmed up a bit over the weekend and this week should be nice. The ride Saturday was quite windy. I took 720 to try to avoid some of the wind, but its hard to do. Although I am sure on 380 the wind would have been very severe in some stretches.

I wanted to ride today but have to go to Ft Worth for a meeting. Hopefully most of the remainder of the week I'll ride to work.

Events are starting to crop up on weekends, nothing significant for a while just some short day trips and things. Next weekend is the "regional" chili cook off so I may go down an cheer on the teams.

No comments: