Monday, February 12, 2007

No rides...

No rides this weekend, too much to do. House is ready to go, now comes the fun part. We did meet up with some of the group on Sunday for an outing. Wine tasting then on to Mexican. Dinner ride this week, is Mexican. Hmmm, there is a trend here.... I'm not a big fan of Mexican, but this is Texas so I guess that is the popular fare. But also for reasonable prices Mexican is usually a good choice.

Weather this week doesn't look too condusive to riding either. Its raining today, supposed to be quite cold the next two days, below freezing at night, although forecast for Friday is looking pretty good! Maybe a ride to work.

Missed hockey last night as our thing went on too late for me to make it. No hockey this week, I think I need to do some other exercise activity...

No comments: