Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pictures?

I haven't taken a picture in weeks. I probably should have taken one or two of downtown Granbury last weekend as it has a pretty cool historic downtown square. This weekend is the regional Chili cookoff at the Allen HD. We are supposed to have 2 teams entered so we will go down and check it out and show our support. Will get some pictures there.

Darlene will probably get a new back tire, she needs one, can go a few more miles but not too many. Her front time is getting a bit wore too. I'm nearing 5K, actually 4K on my oil so time to start getting supplies. Would like to try a K&N oil filter, they are roughly the same price as an HD filter but have a nut on the end for easier removal. I don't think there's a lot of difference between the two.

I am also past due on my truck for an oil change. Should probably do that this weekend. And of course all the vehicles need a good washing and waxing. That's not likely to happen anytime soon! It just takes too long with everything else we have on the go. I guess I should look at putting that cabinet up in our bathroom as well, maybe Friday night so it will free up a tiny bit of room in the garage.

No comments: