Friday, February 08, 2008

Polar Bear Ride?

Tomorrow is our LOH Polar Bear Ride. Good thing its not the Snowperson ride. Its supposed to get up to 70F tomorrow. Those polar bears will be looking for cool frosties off. This ride is one of the routes we submitted for our road captain training. I will probably claim this one.

After this ride we will be doing the pre-ride for the LOH Spring Fling to Granbury. That is another ride we have submitted.

I figure we should put on 250 miles easily tomorrow, if not closer to 300.

The Easyriders Show is in downtown Dallas tomorrow. I had been thinking a bit about going but I don't necessarily know that its worth the price of admission. With the pre-ride that pretty much takes care of that as there is no way I'll even have time, which whould have been short at best anyway.

Sunday will be honey-do's and home repair. We had a bit of wind last week and I have to get on the roof to repair some shingles.

Viva Las Vegas

No comments: