Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last week was my 47th birthday, and it was Ryan's 20th. This weekend was a celebratory weekend! Friday night Ryan and Darlene went to the Frisco Roughriders games as guests of Dave and Busters, where they met us after the game. We played in the arcade for a while and had a lot of fun.

Saturday was a full day, we started the day with our chapter meeting then did the Mother's Day pre-ride. Good route if I do say so myself....

From that point on it was full on self-indulgence as Darlene treated me (and her) to a full body massage, then a pedicure. I haven't had a full massage in years and it felt good although the masseuse was a bit aggressive on my calves and forearms, but in all it was quite relaxing. As for my pedicure I had never had one before and it was a bit different especially with my rather ticklish feet.

After being pampered for a couple of hours we picked up the boys and headed over to the Cheesecake Factory for monster portions of food and cheesecake. Stuffed but in all a very good day, thanks Honey!

Sunday Ryan and I went to the Bryon Nelson tournament. It was good and relaxing but it was cold! It had rained overnight and a cold front blew in, I don't think it got above 60 the whole day. I capped off my weekend with our final game of the season. We smoked the other team 14-2, I had two goals and had several opportunities for another but couldn't capitalize.

Oh yes, the Stars won in San Jose, and are now up 2 games to 0 in the second round, all is good....

No comments: