Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wharf Rat Rally

Special shout out to my brother-in-law David who has a nightster. My sister just told me he's got some new pipes so I'm sure it sounds pretty badass now. Being in the forces he's always succeptible to being transferred and unfortunately it looks like at this point in his career his number has come up again. Hope all works out in that aspect.

Hopefully he will be in town though for this rally, and they can go check it out. This one looks particulary fun, and its well regarded. And best yet, its in my former back yard!

Wharf Rat Rally in Digby, Nova Scotia. Check it out guys, its Labor Day weekend. Hey, we'll be on our way back from Milwaukee that weekend!

This coming weekend we are heading to New Braunfels, home of the Schlitterbahn, for the Tx State HOG rally.

Later this month it will be the <3000 mile round trip to Vegas, Baby, Vegas!


One last word, special thoughts and prayers to my other sister who is getting a cornea transplant this week. Thinking of you Michelle!

No comments: