Sunday, July 27, 2008

Diva Ride Pre-ride

Success, finally got my working. Checked the fuse on Friday, sure enough, it was blown, replaced it and it worked. So we went on a ride yesterday and had a good test. I used a splitter and hooked up both my ipod and the zumo audio. It takes a bit of juice out of volume to do that, and you get overriding voices, but unless I want to put audio files on an SD card this will work, and it will still allow me to use Sirius radio if I want.

So the pre-ride was for the girls weekend. Darlene and I were joined by Tracy and we rode to Pine Creek Lodge, near Nacogdoches, TX. We put on about 385 miles round trip. It was pretty hot, easily reaching triple digits by the time we made it home. We tested the Traditions Tyler restaurant as well and it certainly met our standards!

Felt good to get on the bikes, that was my longest ride since May I believe as we missed a couple of rides in June while my bike was in shop.

No comments: