Saturday, December 27, 2008

Credit where credit's due

Earlier this fall, we have a quarterly photo contest at the chapter meeting. There was one photo entered that I really liked, I even asked the boys for their perspective on the entries. Out of the 4 males in the house, 3 of us, myself included liked one in particular. And the other liked it as well, just not the best.
Well, it didn't win, and no it wasn't one of my shots, I don't seem to have any luck with the quarterly contests.

However the photo was submitted by Matt Cairns and I'm not sure if it was Matt or his wife Robin who actually took the pictures. Anyway, I really wanted to see it in black and white so I asked if he could email it too me. Which he did and I finally got around to converting it. Unfortuately I really don't know a lot about b&w but I'm pretty happy with the results and printed an 8X12 to give to him. So I am going to post it here, its not my shot, its Matt Cairns but wanted to post it anyway.

No comments: