Thursday, December 18, 2008

Photography

On Tuesday of this week, we woke up to freezing conditions and roads covered with ice. Schools were delayed 2 hours, then cancelled. I decided to work from home but ended up taking Ryan into work. The roads were surprisingly bad.

Anyway, during my travels I popped into the local Wolf Camera to get some digital reprints done for our Christmas cards. Two things surprised me. The first was how many people were there getting digital reprints, considering the road conditions, but more so, how many films were being processed. Yes films. I haven't shot a film since I bought my digital camera 3 years ago, and I thought I was late to the game.

There were several on the rack, enough for me to notice. I guess it just surprised me. If it was after Christmas I'd be less surprised as a lot of folks take snapshots over the holidays.

No comments: