Thursday, June 22, 2006

Counting Down

Well its been quite the week so far. The boys are hopefully having great weather, by now they should have gone white water rafting, completed half their mountain hike, summited the peak (if they hopefully chose to) and are on their way back down. Not sure of the weather, it appeared that they probably experienced some thunder and showers, will find out Sunday I guess.

Busy week, got some work done on the boys room, Marc's bed is made, almost finished. Two hockey games, a goal in the C-game loss Tuesday night, and 3 assists in the D game win last night. I think tonight the three of us should go see the new Garfield movie for Marc.

Work has been good, I have been attending a workshop on MCIS. Good workshop and I have learned a lot, actually getting a bit excited about my new role now that I am starting to understand what its about! Funny about that.

Counting down to what? Oh yeah, this time next week we should be pulling into the airport for vacation to Nova Scotia! I guess I'm starting to get a bit excited.

And when I get back I have to bring my bike in for 2500 mile service, its a bit overdue, but more importantly to get the fork checked for a leak and to get the injectors changed. Its starting to drive me nuts, the cold start and drivability problems....

No comments: