Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Here comes Vacation!

Let's see, I missed posting on the weekend. Did quite a bit of work around the house, finished the boys bedroom. We went to the CS party Saturday with Marc, not too exciting, but fun nonetheless. Sat night I played hockey. The boys came home from their Colorado trip Sunday. Sounds like they had a great time and good weather to boot. Today is my last day at work before vacation. Flying everyone to Nova Scotia to visit family. Long trip through JFK airport in New York, a bit too long of a stopover, +3 hours. Boys better have their gameboys recharged!

Took my bike to work this week and scheduled service. Need my 2500 done, at 3000 miles. Have some problem with fuel - EFI. May be the problem injectors, or just a mapping issue. Also have a possible fork oil leak. Well I guess I'll find out after vacation!

No comments: