Tuesday, September 02, 2008

HOGs from all over

Haven't seen any official attendance reports for the celebration but I did see published numbers as high as 125,000 for Saturday. Based on what we saw on Thursday and Friday, I would believe it. At the HOG 25th, one of the Harley executives stated that there was representation from 16 countries. I tried to capture Chapter rockers from the foreign countries that I saw, I missed a few but got several. We saw some foreign plates as well, but obviously a lot of folks used the Fly and Ride program. In addition to the shots below, we saw riders from Mexico, Argentina, Japan, Australia, Sweden and likely some others I am forgetting. We spoke with most of these folks where we were able to. Saw lots of Canadians too, but looking at my pics I didn't get many from Canada.











No comments: