Monday, September 22, 2008

Officially Autumn

Its Sept 22 today, so I guess its officially Autumn in TX. The weather has been spectacular of late. Sunny, cool (relatively) at night and warm in the day times. I've been riding to work a lot lately, and this past weekend had an opportunity to put a few miles. I have to do some Road Captain duties as I have a dinner ride coming up and there's a couple of other rides I like to assist in.

I had to go back a second time on my route, as the first route has far too much construction. What a pain. Anyway this new route is a bit quicker, but not very exciting.

I also rode an upcoming lunch ride which covered several of the FM roads in some of our northern counties. It should be a good ride. Actually there is a very accessible windmill, although there are power lines very close that probably cannot be avoided in a picture.

Rode about 170 miles yesterday, could have very easily went for more but have too much stuff to do.

No comments: